Mayes Testing Engineers, Inc. is approved by the Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO) and Oregon Building Officials Association (OBOA) to perform inspection services for reinforced concrete, prestressed (post tensioned) concrete, shotcrete, structural masonry, structural steel/welding, lateral wood, and spray-applied fireproofing. We have one of the largest staff of WABO registered inspectors in the Pacific Northwest. All nondestructive testing is performed in accordance with ASNT SNT-TC-1A, supervised by Level III individuals qualified by examination.
In addition, our laboratory is in full conformance with ASTM E-329 "Recommended Practice for Independent Testing & Inspection Agencies." All personnel are under direct supervision of Washington State and Oregon State Registered Professional Engineers as required by E-329. Also, as required by ASTM E-329, our laboratory has been inspected and approved by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA), Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) and the US Army Corps of Engineers. Our A2LA Accreditation complies with ISO/IEC 17025.2005.
- WABO - Washington Association of Building Officials
- OBOA - Oregon Building Officials Association
- ICC - International Code Council
- A2LA - American Association for Laboratory Accreditation
- Seattle DPD - Seattle Department Planning Development
- City of Portland - Official Web Site for The City of Portland, Oregon
- ASNT - The American Society for Nondestructive Testing
- ASTM - American Society for Testing and Materials
- WSDOT - Washington State Department of Transportation
- ODOT - Oregon Department of Transportation
- Army Corps of Engineers - The Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers